Bush Ross is the preeminent full-service legal solution for Florida community associations of all sizes. Bush Ross P.A. provides comprehensive legal services to homeowners associations, condominium associations, civic associations, and commercial associations. In addition, Bush Ross Provides counseling to country clubs, master associations, owners' ad hoc committees, owners, and developers. Bush Ross prides itself in playing an integral part of any homeowner association’s or condominium association’s professional team, assisting the Board and management to prepare for and conduct meetings; answering questions about documents and pertinent law; enforcing the covenants and restrictions; drafting and negotiating contracts for provisions of services and collecting unpaid assessments.
Bush Ross prides itself on finding permanent and economical solutions to our client’s problems. While aggressive representation is provided when litigation is advisable or unavoidable, we believe that litigation is not an end in itself, but simply one of many options available to an Association to protect its interests. We work with our individual community to tailor our representation to the community’s unique needs. Our services for Homeowner and Condominium Associations include:
- Collection of Unpaid Assessments
- Rule Enforcement
- Assistance with Owner Foreclosures and Bankruptcy
- Document Amendment and Re-writes
- Attendance and Guidance at Board Meetings
- Opinion Letters and Interpretation of Documents
- Contract Negotiating and Drafting
- Loan Document Review and Analysis
- Construction Defects, Litigation and Meetings with Developers and Experts.
- Employment and Management issues
- Transition from Developer Control.