Commitment & Service
The centerpiece of the Firm’s success is the commitment we make to our clients. We continue to adhere to the philosophy crafted by the founders of Bush Ross in 1981 that clients want caring, insightful, ethical and adept problem solvers who will add measurable value to their businesses. Over the years, we have grown into one of Florida’s leading law firms by focusing on several fundamental principles of client service:
- Provide the highest-quality legal service
- Promptly deliver practical solutions that satisfy our clients’ needs
- Achieve the best possible results for our clients
- Contain costs and control fees
- Conduct work in a “client-first culture” that emphasizes caring and concern for clients as well as employees
From the beginning of our representation of a client to the conclusion of the client’s legal matter, Bush Ross represents the client with an unrelenting commitment to the client’s best interests.