Bush Ross Announces Changes in Practice Group Leadership
October 5, 2016
Bush Ross recently appointed new Practice Group Leaders to oversee several of the firm’s core practice areas.
The recent changes are as follows:
- Carter Andersen is Practice Group Leader of the Commercial Litigation practice group.
- Drew Jenkins and Brent Jones are Co-Practice Group Leaders of the Transactional practice group.
- Jolyon Acosta and Peter Kelly are Co-Practice Group Leaders of the Estate Planning and Real Estate practice group.
- Adam Alpert is now a Co-Practice Group Leader with Bradley Staggs of the Bankruptcy practice group.
- Troy Crotts is now a Co-Practice Group Leader with James Evangelista of the Civil Trial and Healthcare practice group.