Community Associations Attorney
Bush Ross PA is growing again!
Bush Ross is a full service large local law firm located on Tampa’s picturesque Riverwalk. We were founded on the principle that clients want caring, insightful, ethical, problem solvers who bring value to their business. We are committed to providing a “client-first” culture that emphasizes the care and concern for clients, as well as our employees.
We are currently growing our Community Associations Practice Group and are looking for an Attorney who is experienced in successfully resolving Community Associations matters.
Ideal candidates for this position will possess the following qualifications:
- 5-10 years of Community Associations law experience preferred
- Good client relationship and management skills
- Responsive to client needs and requests
- Desire to work in a team environment and collaborate with others in a professional manner
- Ability to effectively communicate with Community Associations boards and managers
- Ability to provide corporate guidance to condo and HOA boards and managers
- Comfortable handling and reviewing association collections, violations and other lawsuits independently
- Ability to draft and review contracts, corporate documents, and community associations documents and amendments
- Ability to develop and manage a book of business. An existing book of business is preferred, but not required
- Ability to provide high quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong academic background
- Excellent research, interpersonal, and communication skills
Bush Ross operates in an exciting and modern, business professional environment. We are proud to offer our employees competitive compensation and benefits.
Bush Ross is an EEO employer.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.