Construction Litigation Associate Attorney Position
Bush Ross is growing again! We are seeking a 4-6 year Attorney with excellent writing, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills to join our dynamic Construction Litigation Group. Experience in construction law is preferred but not required. The Construction Litigation Group represents design professionals, contractors, and owners in complex, multi-party litigation. Bush Ross is a full-service law firm located on Tampa’s picturesque Riverwalk. We were founded on the principle that clients want caring, insightful, ethical problem solvers who bring value to their business. We are currently growing our firm and are looking for like-minded attorneys.
Ideal candidates for our Construction Litigation Associate position will possess the following qualifications:
- 4-6 years of construction litigation experience or combined experience in construction litigation and general commercial litigation
- Ability to work in both construction litigation and general commercial litigation practice areas
- Excellent writing, research, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong academic credentials
- Ability to provide high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
We offer competitive salaries, a benefits package, a generous paid time-off policy, a 401k plan, free parking, payment of bar dues, and reimbursement of CLEs. Bush Ross is committed to diversity and developing our associates through mentoring, providing opportunities for career development, and ongoing training. We want you to grow with us!
Bush Ross is an EEO employer.
Qualified candidates should apply at email@example.com.