First Party Insurance Defense Paralegal
Bush Ross PA is growing again!
Bush Ross is a full service large local law firm located on Tampa’s picturesque Riverwalk. We were founded on the principle that clients want caring, insightful, ethical, problem solvers who bring value to their business. We are committed to providing a “client-first” culture that emphasizes the care and concern for clients, as well as our employees.
We are currently growing our team and looking for First Party Insurance Defense Paralegal.
Essential responsibilities of the position will include:
- Drafting legal documents which include Notices, Motions and Subpoenas
- Communicating with clients, carriers, counsel, judicial administrative staff and experts
- Conducting online factual and records research
- Organizing, validating and analyzing case related information and document productions
- Assisting with trial preparation including witness lists, exhibits and trial binders
Ideal candidates for this position will possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum 3 year experience as a litigation paralegal, preferably in First Party Insurance Defense
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Enjoy working in a detailed oriented, team based environment
- Experienced in document/case management programs, time/billing software and Microsoft Office
- Willingness to work occasional overtime
Bush Ross operates in an exciting and modern, business professional environment. We are proud to offer our employees competitive compensation and benefits.
Bush Ross is an EEO employer.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.