Corporate Legal Assistant/Paralegal
Bush Ross PA is growing again!
Bush Ross is a full service large local law firm located on Tampa’s picturesque Riverwalk. We were founded on the principle that clients want caring, insightful, ethical, problem solvers who bring value to their business. We are committed to providing a “client-first” culture that emphasizes the care and concern for clients, as well as our employees.
We are currently growing our Transactional Practice Group and are looking for a Legal Assistant/Paralegal.
Essential responsibilities of the position will include:
- Preparing documents and checklists for a diverse set of corporate transactions
- Assisting with due diligence
- Responding to Requests for Information
- Working with clients and opposing counsel in deal process
- Assisting with organizing entities, including formation certificates, tax forms, operating agreements and board resolutions
- Creating organizational documents, including articles of incorporation or dissolution, stock certificates and merger agreements
- Assisting with SEC reports and filings
- Maintaining corporate records, prepare annual filings,
- Drafting written actions, operating agreements, bylaws, shareholder agreements and contracts, such as employment contracts and non-compete agreements
- Drafting letters, legal correspondence and notices.
- Performing legal research
Ideal candidates for this position will possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a corporate paralegal.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- Must be a self-starter, professional, team player with a pleasant demeanor
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Advanced technical skills including MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Familiarity with WorkShare, electronic filings with governmental entities and document management systems.
- Ability to work overtime
Bush Ross operates in a modern, business professional environment and is proud to offer its employees competitive salaries, benefits packages, a generous paid time-off policy, 401k plan and parking is free. Bush Ross is an EEO employer.
Bush Ross operates in an exciting and modern, business professional environment. We are proud to offer our employees competitive compensation and benefits.
Bush Ross is an EEO employer.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.