Office Services Assistant
Bush Ross PA is growing again!
Bush Ross is a full service large local law firm located on Tampa’s picturesque Riverwalk. We were founded on the principle that clients want caring, insightful, ethical, problem solvers who bring value to their business. We are committed to providing a “client-first” culture that emphasizes the care and concern for clients, as well as our employees.
We are currently growing our Administration department and are looking for an Office Services Assistant. This position provides direct hands-on support within a legal office. The ideal candidate must be professional, responsible, and dependable. The candidate must also have strong organizational skills, pay close attention to detail, and have the ability to handle multiple duties and meet deadlines. The ability to move and/or lift containers/boxes, equipment and furniture weighing 40+ pounds and push carts is required.
Ideal candidates for this position will:
- Perform various mail room activities (sorting, metering, scanning, delivery, pickup, etc.)
- Maintain electronic logs and reporting documentation
- Participate in cross-training and perform other duties as assigned
- Research and enter information utilizing case management software and Microsoft Office
- Stock and organize break rooms, beverage and copier areas
- Arrange and maintain conference rooms
- Perform equipment/furniture/office moves
- Assist with facilities and light maintenance duties
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism in a high volume, time sensitive environment
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task while maintaining a positive, friendly and cooperative attitude
- Take direction from supervisor, support team and attorneys
- Assist with receptionist duties and other administrative duties as assigned
- May require periodic overtime on nights and weekends, including off-hour emergency response
Ideal candidates for this position will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience working in a customer service position, prior law firm experience preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess a violation free, valid driver's license
Bush Ross operates in an exciting and modern, business professional environment. We are proud to offer our employees competitive compensation and benefits.
Bush Ross is an EEO employer.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.