Tier I Help Desk Technician
Bush Ross PA is growing again!
Bush Ross is a full service large local law firm located on Tampa’s picturesque Riverwalk. We were founded on the principle that clients want caring, insightful, ethical, problem solvers who bring value to their business. We are committed to providing a “client-first” culture that emphasizes the care and concern for clients, as well as our employees.
We are currently growing our Information Technology department and are looking for a Tier I Help Desk Technician who is experienced in successfully interfacing with customers using various enterprise applications, desktop and server applications including Perfectlaw and Relativity.
Ideal candidates for this position will possess the following qualifications:
- A high school diploma and a minimum of 2 years of experience in a Tier I Desktop Service role
- Time management and organization skills
- Ability to be thorough and detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and provide high quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be discreet and maintain the utmost confidentiality at all times
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a team environment, especially with diverse technologies and user groups
- Proven exemplary customer service experience, preferably with letters of recommendation and/or commendation
- Experience working directly with customers and vendors
- Experience with KACE Systems Management Remedy or comparable Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) ticketing systems to analyze, evaluate and solve problems of a complicated process or technical nature with strong interpersonal and troubleshooting skills
Bush Ross operates in an exciting and modern, business professional environment. We are proud to offer our employees competitive compensation and benefits.
Bush Ross is an EEO employer.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.