Construction Litigation Associate Attorney Position
Bush Ross is a full service law firm located on Tampa’s picturesque Riverwalk. We were founded on the principle that clients want caring, insightful, ethical, problem solvers who bring value to their business. We are currently growing our firm and are looking for like-minded attorneys.
Ideal candidates for our Construction Litigation Associate position will possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years of construction litigation experience, or combined experience in construction litigation and general commercial litigation
- Ability to work in both construction litigation and general commercial litigation practice areas
- Excellent writing, research, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong academic credentials
- Ability to provide high quality work in a fast-paced environment
Bush Ross operates in a modern, business professional environment and is proud to offer its employees competitive salaries, benefits packages, a generous paid time-off policy, 401k plan and free parking. Bush Ross is an EEO employer.