Rontavian A. Mack
Rontavian Alexander Mack focuses his practice primarily on civil litigation, involving real property, condominium associations, homeowner associations, real estate disputes, deed restriction enforcement, contract disputes and collections. Mr. Mack also has experience handling Creditors’ Rights and Banking and Financial matters.
Professional & Community Affiliations
The Florida Bar
Hillsborough County Bar Association
American Bar Association
Academy Prep Center of Tampa Graduate Support Services Task Force, Member
PUBLICATIONS & SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
"Post-Term Non-Compete Clauses in Distribution Law," ACC QuickCounsel (May 2017).
"Governing Law Clauses: New Restrictions in Europe for Consumer Contracts," ACC QuickCounsel (March 2017).
"Mandatory Use of National Languages for Contractual Documents: A European Perspective," ACC QuickCounsel (March 2017).
"Incoterms: Too Simple?", ACC QuickCounsel (January 2017).
Mr. Mack was born and raised in Tampa, Florida.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., 2018
- University of Montpellier, Centre du Droit de l’Entreprise, 2018
- Program of Master 2 “Droit du Commerce International
- Stetson University College of Law, 2015-2016
- American Bar Association-Law Student Division, Treasurer
- First Year Oral Advocacy Competition
- University of Central Florida, B.A., 2015
Bar and Court Admissions