Rontavian A. Mack
Rontavian Alexander Mack focuses his practice primarily on civil litigation, involving real property, condominium associations, homeowner associations, real estate disputes, deed restriction enforcement, contract disputes and collections.
Professional & Community Affiliations
The Florida Bar
Mr. Mack was born and raised in Tampa, Florida.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., 2018
- University of Montpellier, Centre du Droit de l’Entreprise, 2018
- Program of Master 2 “Droit du Commerce International
- Stetson University College of Law, 2015-2016
- American Bar Association-Law Student Division, Treasurer
- First Year Oral Advocacy Competition
- University of Central Florida, B.A., 2015
Bar and Court Admissions