Kristin DuPont graduated from Florida State University College of Law in 2017. She joined Bush Ross as an attorney that same year immediately following her admission to The Florida Bar. Ms. DuPont now serves as an Associate in the Community Associations Practice Group where she represents commercial associations and residential community associations. Ms. DuPont’s work focuses on general corporate operations and litigation.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- Florida Bar
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Hillsborough Association of Women Lawyers
- William H. Stafford Inn of Court, 2012-2014
- Big Brothers Big Sisters, Tampa Bay
- Girls on the Run
Honors & Recognitions
• American Bar Association’s National Achievement Award for “Student Bar Association Chapter of the Year 2016-17” for her work as President of the FSU Student Bar Association.
• Distinguished Pro Bono Award for her work with the Leon County Teen Court Program.
Ms. DuPont was born in Fairhope, Alabama and raised in Toledo, Ohio. Ms. DuPont moved to Florida to attend law school. Ms. DuPont fell in love with the Tampa Bay area, where she now works and lives.
Florida State University, J.D., 2017
- Student Bar Association, President
- Young Lawyers Division Law Student Division Delegate
- Law School Council
- Mock Trial Team
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Women's Law Symposium
Miami University, B.A., 2014
- Major in Political Science; Minor in Business Legal Studies
- Associated Student Government, Senator
- Campus Activities Council, VP of Public Relations
- Gamma Phi Beta
Bar and Court Admissions