Stacey Bostick focuses her practice on civil litigation in state and federal courts in matters involving business and contract disputes, construction and real estate disputes, employment litigation, professional liability, and other general commercial litigation. Mrs. Bostick graduated from University of Florida Levin College of Law in 2019. She joined Bush Ross immediately after her admission to the Florida Bar.
Professional & Community Affiliations
Judicial Intern to Honorable Monte C. Richardson, Middle District of Florida.
University of Florida Levin College of Law
- Secretary, The Florida Moot Court Team
- Vice President, Entertainment and Sports Law Society
- Executive Co-Chair, Pro Bono Service Initiative
- Student Recruitment Team
Louisiana State University
- Four year Varsity Athlete
- SEC Academic Honor Roll (2012-2015)
- Student Athlete of the Month (November 2014, April 2016)
- Tiger Excellence Scholar Award
Honors & Recognitions
Final Four, National Veterans Law Moot Court Competition, 2017.
Stacey Bostick was born in Jacksonville, Florida and raised in Jacksonville, Florida where she graduated from The Bolles School.
University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2018
Louisiana State University, B.S. English Rhetoric, Writing, and Culture, minor Political Science, 2016
Bar and Court Admissions