- June 2013 – Bush Ross shareholder, Victoria N. McCloskey, received the Hillsborough County Bar Association’s President’s Award of Excellence for her work on “Before the Law Was Equal,” a documentary chronicling the desegregation of the Hillsborough County legal community.
- May 2013 – Bush Ross shareholder, Victoria N. McCloskey, was selected as the Vice-President of the Hillsborough Association for Women Lawyers for the 2013-2014 year.
- April 2013 – Bush Ross Associate, Joseline Hardrick, was awarded the President’s Award by the George Edgecomb Bar Association at the Annual Scholarship Banquet for her outstanding work on the Banquet Committee and her committed service to GEBA.
- January 2013 – Bush Ross shareholder, Amanda Buffinton, was the first woman to be appointed to the Bush Ross Board of Directors.
- June 2012 –Bush Ross shareholder, Victoria McCloskey, was awarded the Equal Opportunities in the Profession Award by the Florida Bar Equal Opportunities Law Section for her work in promoting the advancement of equal opportunities and pluralism in the legal profession through her service as Co-Chair of the Hillsborough County Bar Association’s Diversity Committee.
- December 2010 – Meredith Freeman was the first African American at Bush Ross to be promoted to shareholder status.